We just wanted to relay the information about the Group Presentation and the individual Personal Reflection...
Each group will have a time of 15 minutes. This includes...
- • 10 minutes for the group to present their project (challenge background, capital role-plays and opinions, solution(s) and anything else you feel is important).
- • 5 minutes for Peer Review Feedback and discussion/questions with the rest of the class
Remember we've got eight presentations on the night so try and keep them lively. Previous years have had plays, songs, raps, news reports - be as creative as you can, that said there is no harm in slides and prezis.
Preliminary running order for the presentations are:
- • 17:20 - 17:35 -- Improving primary schools in India
- • 17:35 - 18:50 -- Palm oil / rainforests in Borneo
- • 18:50 - 18:05 -- Transportation in South Africa
- • 18:05 - 18:20 -- BREAK
- • 18:20 - 18:35 -- Obesity in Mexico City
- • 18:35 - 18:50 -- Local food practices in London
- • 18:50 - 19:05 -- Economic Growth in China
- • 19:05 - 19:15 -- BREAK
- • 19:15 - 19:30 -- Poverty in Paris
- • 19:30 - 19:40 -- Waste of Nutriens in Sydney
- • 19:40 - 20:00 -- Course Evaluation and End
If there are any issues with this running order let us know before the final week and we can play around with the schedule. The presentations will be the final time we'll meet (sad face) so we're really looking forward to a lively and relaxed evening to see what you guys come up with.
We'll send you another group report to review early next week in preparation for the peer review after we receive all final versions of each Group Report.
This is an individual assignment. What is required is a short (200-300 words) description of:
- • how you think the group work went - how was the group dynamic? What was your involvement? Could you have done more/less?
- • what you think of the 6 Capitals model - is it good? Bad? And why?
This small assignment is to be sent to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by FRIDAY 29th NOVEMBER.
Thanks again for yesterdays workshop, we hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did!
Heleen & Ben