You will be able to buy the Course Reader next week on Tuesday 2 September between 09:00 and 12:00 at CEMUS (The Global Economy office, right next to the library). The price is 280kr (bring cash).
If it is physically impossible for you to come at that time, you will be able to buy it at the course introduction on Wednesday 3 September. However, since there are some readings assigned for this session (see list below), we highly recommend you pick up the Course Reader on monday.
- Welcome to the Anthropocene (2012, 3min38). Available at: http://vimeo.com/39048998
- Ahmed, Nafeez, 2014. Nasa-funded study: industrial civilisation headed for ‘irreversible collapse’? (The Guardian, March 2014).
- Johan Rockström: Planetary Boundaries (2012, 4min02). Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zbgsyOpuKQ
- Ehrlich, R. Paul & Ehrlich, H. Anne, 2013. Can a collapse of global civilization be avoided?
- Raworth, Kate, 2012. A Safe and Just Space for Humanity: Can we live within the doughnut? Oxfam Discussion Papers (February 2012).
- Ken Robinson: Changing Education Paradigms (2010, 11min40). Available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U
- Colander, David, 2013. Chapter 1: Economics and Economic Reasoning, in Economics.
- Chapter 1: The Economic Problem, in Boyle, David & Simms, Andrew, 2009. The New Economics: A Bigger Picture.
- Open Letter: An international student call for pluralism in economics (May 2014).
/Tim and Lakin