We’re really looking forward to seeing you all next week at the Second Progression Meeting on the morning of Tuesday 18th Nov at the CEMUS Library. Here are the times for the groups – there’s no change to the time slots from the First Progression Meeting.
- 9:15 – 9:35 Solar Panels In Ghana
- 9:40 – 10:00 Loki’s Stove
- 10:05 – 10:25 Reducing Food Waste
- 10:30 – 10:50 Sustainable Fashion
- 10:55 – 11:15 Mentration Cup: The Christmas Gift of the Year
- 11:20 – 11:30 Revert Advert
If you need to change these time, please let us know in advance!
The Second Status Report is also due in this Sunday (16th Nov), there are some supplimentary things to think about for this second report and the extended instructions imaginatively title Second Status Report Instructions are in the ‘Assignments’ sections above.
Those with a keen eye would have also spotted that the instructions for the Project Report are also now available.
See you on next Tuesday! Remember, email us if you have any questions.
Per & Ben